Sunday 4 May 2014

[NEWS] 140504 Park Yoo Chun Was Thankful to Act in ′Three Days′

Having successfully acted as ′Han Tae Kyung,′ Park Yoo Chun shared thoughts on wrapping up SBS’s Three Days.
On May 2, Park Yoo Chun shared his thoughts on ending Three Days through his agency C-JeS entertainment and expressed his condolences for the tragedy of sunken Sewol ferry, which put the entire nation into grief.

Park Yoo Chun said, “I met ‘Han Tae Kyung’ last summer, who tries to protect the nation and the president by staying true to his belief and righteousness, and have been grateful to be with him until yesterday. Working with the director, writer, president Son Hyun Joo and the chief officer Jang Hyun Sung sunbaenims allowed me to learn how to express my heart through the eyes. I am thankful for all the warm and deep words of advice and I will never forget them.”
He also added, “I respect all those who work hard for our beliefs rather than for the sake of their own comfort. I would like to console all those who lost their precious ones. Thank you.”

Photo credit: enews
Credit: mwave
Shared by: WBC

No comments :

Post a Comment